Friday 31 May 2013

My Paperblanks notebook collection

Apart from Peter Pauper Press my favourite notebook brand of all time is Paperblanks. I'd say Paperblanks have nicer designs in a larger variety too (which makes sense considering the higher price tag)!
I purchased nearly all of my Paperblanks notebooks from online as they are very expensive from places like WHSmith and the usual bookstore (depending on the size prices vary but for the average A5 size they are around £12-£15 each). I love the medium A5 size notebooks best as they are the most comfortable size to write in.

My number one favourite notebook is of mammoth proportions - it is A4 and has plain pages, 2 ribbon markers and clasps to close it, as well as patterned edges.
Love the giant back pocket
The perfect plain pages.

I haven't decided what my Magnum Opus is going to be yet but when I do it's certainly going to get recorded into this notebook.

Paperblanks are pricey but they definitely offer some of the most beautiful looking books of outstanding quality. They make ideal gifts for the notebook lover, whatever their age.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty collection! I haven't seen all of these Paperblanks designs. I have the Intricate Inlays series and the antique red foiled leather. I've got to get my hands on that pretty gold/black one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...