Friday 31 May 2013

My favourite makeup cleanser

MAC's Cleanse Off Oil is £18 for 150ml. I recently purchased my first bottle from a MAC store and was keen to try it out as it has quite the reputation in the makeup world.
 I like the embossed branding on the box.
 It is a Back2MAC item.
Since I have oily skin I am always initially wary of oil cleansers. This one was very light, however, and did not leave any greasy residue whatsoever. I found it very easy to use and it got rid of my face makeup relatively well. I didn't use it near my eyes but some must have gotten in anyway as I noticed my vision clouded a little.

Overall it's an okay product but I will not be repurchasing as I cannot use it on my eyemakeup and it is on the pricier side.
It has only reconfirmed for me my ultimate favourite makeup remover:

Bioderma does it best. Rather than let curiousity get the best of me I shall stick to what I know (for a reasonable price too!) I have no need to try MAC or any other overpriced cleansers when this one works perfectly. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Bioderma's Micelle solution really is the best makeup remover I have ever tried and I would recommend it to everyone, whatever your skin type as they have two versions catering to sensitive and oily skins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...