Wednesday 1 February 2012

Wish list (Jan 2012)

1. Ikea drawers to store my makeup in! I don't have enough makeup to fill this entire unit but I could definitely organise everything up really well in such a unit.
2. Chanel Loose powder. I have tried MANY loose powders over the years, the most recent being MAC Blot Powder, Prep and Prime powder and Clarins Pressed powder. They were all fine but nothing keeps my oily shine at bay for long. Thus my search for the ultimate powder continues and Chanel is the next one I want to try.
3. Any Vichy makeup item. I wanted to pick up a foundation from Boots yesterday but there were only a couple of boxes available and they had been opened and tested. Also the colours looked like they'd be too pink or too dark for me. Once I've done some research I think I'll be looking to pick up the stick foundation.
That's it for this month. January is exam season and I've been super busy and stressed for the sake of the kids I'm teaching (though they seem a little too relaxed for my liking!) Consequently I've not been thinking too much about makeup but I did have a big clear out (or giveaway since my friends got all my cast offs- all new stuff!). I did place an order with love-makeup that I want to talk about after testing some of the products so hopefully that'll be coming in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...