Wednesday 28 December 2011

More stuff

More Etude House Happy Tea Time face washes since I love the Milk Tea version:
I'm not a fan of the Lemon scent but I like the Green Tea. Milk Tea is still my favourite though. These cost around a fiver.

And some Fashionista blushers.
Blusher shades and palettes are sold separately in Superdrug. Each eyeshadow/blush square is worth £4 and palette £5 but if you buy 4 shades and a palette in one go the total of all is reduced to £12 which is a pretty reasonable price. I'm happy with some of the eyeshadows I've tried but not all. The blushers are lovely though.

I'll be testing two more blushers before I do a final blush collection post. Overall Fashionista seems a good high street brand but not amazing enough to rival my love for Sleek or NYX HD blushers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...