Wednesday 27 July 2011

Summer book hauling

I used to looooooove Point Horror novels back in the day! They were staple reading novels over the summer when I was around 10-12 years old. And then they stopped publishing them for some unknown (but obviously ridiculous) reason (ridiculous because these were mega popular so I don't know why they would stop printing them). Ten years on I've found a few via eBay and second hand stores! I would pay good money to purchase these "pages of my childhood" brand new but since they've gone out of print I'll settle for the oldies. I'll be getting through one of these a day!

Also got a Vampire Diaries novel in there. Although I like some of L. J. Smith's previous novels I don't have high hopes for book 1+2 of this series. Still, I'm sure it'll make easy holiday reading.

As much as I love complex and intellectually stimulating literature I do love the odd bit of teen nonsense once in a while :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...