ELF had a sale on Studio products last week that I discovered at the last minute. I bought everything on my wish list (except for HD Powder - they never seem to have that in stock).
Shipping took over 2 weeks which is longer than usual for them but hey, sale season, I understand.
And these are the products I bought:
- Warm and Golden bronzers (far too shimmery to be used on the face but pigmented enough for use as eyeshadows which is what I'll be using them for)
- Blush and Bronzer Duo (Bronzer is too shimmery for me and the blusher does have gold sparkles too but I find the blush flattering on top of cheeks)
- Complexion Brush (another awesome brush nearly as wonderful as the ELF Studio Powder Brush)
- Angled Foundation Brush (too flimsy to be used as foundation brush but I bought it for use as a cream blush brush and so far so good for that job!)
- Cuticle pen (this is only £1.50 and lasts me a while, good stuff)
- Disposable mascara wands (great for doing other people's makeup)
- Mineral eyeshadow primer (am running out of UDPP so this is my replacement, i've used this before but this new one seems to have a slightly more watery texture. Hope it still works okay though)
- Compact Mirror ( teeny tiny thing that came in a slightly battered box with mirror covered in strands of sawdust. Not happy with this one)
- 4 ELF Shine Erasers/blotting sheets (really useful for my quick-to-turn-greasy t-zone. Love the new packaging of these too)