Wednesday 30 October 2013

Etude House Baking Powder - Pore Cleansing Foam

Just a quick post to say I love this stuff! I do tend to rotate my face washes as lot as I find that with my combination, oily t-zone and acne prone skin not all face washes work CONSISTENTLY on me. That is, like shampoo, after a few months my skin (or hair) seems to get used to the one brand and it then gets ineffective. So I switch up my face washes and shampoos every once in a while.

Anyhoo, my usual face wash is the Origins Checks and Balances which I do really like. But I switched to this a while back and it has been fantastic! It feels creamy in texture but foams up really well and feels thoroughly cleansing on the skin. I wouldn't recommend it to dry skin sufferers but it has worked great on my oily/combo skin and has helped reduce the appearance of blackheads (though not gotten rid of them completely).

This was an eBay purchase since there are STILL no UK stockists for Korean brands. It was about £6 which I think is a complete bargain! Great stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...