Sunday 19 June 2011

Latest Eyeshadow Palette Storage

I've been changing my makeup storage continuously for the last few years to accommodate my growing makeup collection. It started off with shoving everything into the top drawer of my bedside table to squeezing it into a plastic makeup case, to cardboard box draws like the following:
Right now most of makeup is stored in Ikea draws which I really like, but one thing I noticed with storing palettes in draws is that you tend to use mainly whatever you see first, so a lot of palettes get forgotten.

I went down to WHSmith last week and they had a sale on their letter holders so I picked up a few for £2.50 each to store my palettes and BB creams in.

These dividers aren't very spacious so you won't be able to fit a lot in them but they are the perfect size for Sleek palettes and BB creams.
Here you can see I managed to fit in 12 small and medium sized BB creams
 The two other letter holders I bought are a different design because they didn't have any more of the greys left over. Here I've got quite a few palettes stored - in the right letter holder I have 2 MAC palettes, 2 MAC quads, 3 Sleek palettes and an MUA Pro palette.

And here is the breakdown of what I have in the other letter holder:
Urban Decay Naked Palette, Urban Decay Deluxe Palette and Skull Palette, Etude House LuciDarling Quad, Stila Quad, Inglot 10 pan palette and Inglot 5 pan palette
That tells you these letter holders do a pretty good job of storing palettes and these are perfect for when you're in a rush in the mornings and want a good view of the palettes you have without having to rummage through all your draws.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...