Saturday 26 March 2011

Simple Kind to Eyes Eye Makeup Corrector Pen Review

I sometimes sneeze when putting on mascara or liquid eyeliner and get black smudges all over my eyelids. Usually I use makeup remover wipes and end up having to wipe off and redo my eye makeup (which takes time and leaves my makeup looking less than crisp). Now I can simply use this pen. I'm glad there's a product like this finally available on the High Street! It's £4.99 from Boots and does exactly what it says - removes makeup. I purposely smudged some waterproof eyeliner from my bottom lash line today and this did a decent job in cleaning up the smudges. It's also perfectly fine on my super sensitive eye area. Good stuff. Would definitely recommend to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...